Friday, February 5, 2010

Sneak Preview

Its only a couple of hours away and I just came up with my wants list.

3x Consecrated Light (Common)
2x Gravekeeper's Priestess (Super Rare)
3x Koa'ki Meiru Urnight (Ultra/Ultimate Rare)
2x XX-Saber Garsem (Rare)
2x Gravekeeper's Visionary (Super Rare)
2x Gravekeeper's Descendant (Rare)
1x XX-Saber Hyunlei (Ultra Rare/Ultimate Rare)
3x Iron Core Specimen Lab (Super Rare)
2x Gravekeeper's Stele (Common)
3x Saber Hole (Super Rare)
2x XX-Saber Emmersblade (Secret Rare)
2x Shield Wing (Secret Rare)
3x Core Transport Unit (Secret Rare)

The commons and rare will be simple for me to get. The supers I can manage. Its the Ultras and Secret rares that are going to be a drag. I probably will have to end up trading my Ultra Chaos Sorcerer and Absolute Zero's for a couple of the stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment