Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm Back!

Its been a while since I've updated my blog because I switched internet services and was without the web for about a week. Now I'm back! I recently bought 3 Machina Force Structure decks on Monday as well as 2 boxes off Absolute Powerforce. I pulled decent from both boxes but didn't pull the secret I wanted. I got Shield Wing and Djinn. Like I was saying. The Machina deck is really good. They have their own Stratos that searches for any machina monster. They have a boss card that can easily be summoned and they deck packs awesome cards like Cyber Valley and D-Prison as commons. I've built my own Machina deck but haven't tested it against an actual person yet becuase I've been at home all week. Apparently Machina is good with the Ancient Gear Dragon. The deck runs Trade In's as draw power and the Stratos machine thins the deck whiile Scrap Recycler allows you to set up Fortress when its summoned and allows you to draw 1 by recycling 2 level 4 fallen machines. The deck looks really impressive and makes Chimera Fortress Dragon more dangerous since it can be used against you. I'll post my own deck list soon after testing it. On another note I am judging this Saturday at the Long Beach Regionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment