Friday, February 26, 2010

GB Post March 1st

I haven't posted anything new in a while and I can't wait till I can actually play this deck in a tournament. Check it out!

Monsters:18
3x GB Laquari
3x Test Tiger
2x GB Equeste
2x Cyber Dragon
1x GB Murmillo
1x GB Bestiari
1x GB Retiari
1x GB Hoplomus
1x GB Darius
1x GB Secutor
1x X-Saber Airbellum
1x Blackwing-Gale the Whirlwind

Spells:09
3x Gladiator Proving Ground
2x Book of Moon
1x Heavy Storm
1x Cold Wave
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Smashing Ground

Traps:13
3x GB War Chariot
3x Dimensional Prison
2x Bottomless Traphole
2x Waboku
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Trap Dustshoot

Yes. That's a lot of traps. With Dimensional Eatos as my worst match up, the deck needed a large amount of monster removal. All the spell and trap removal is in the side. 2 Cyber Dragons bait out the bottomless and are quite useful for synchro summoning into level 8 monsters. Let me know what you think. All comments and questions are appreciated and I will get back to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment