Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Monarch post March Ban List

I was bored all day because I had to stay home and take care of my sick nephew. I decided to relieve myself of my boredom and decided to make a new Monarch deck that fits with the new ban list. Here's the result of my boredom.

Monsters:23
3x Caius the Shadow Monarch
1x Card Trooper
2x Cyber Dragon
3x Cyber Valley
2x Dandylion
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2x Krebons
2x Mystic Tomato
1x Plaguespreader Zombie
1x Psychic Commander
2x Raiza the Storm Monarch
1x Sangan
1x Tragoedia
1x Treeborn Frog

Spells:09
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Brain Control
1x Emergency Teleport
1x Enemy Controller
1x Foolish Burial
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mind Control
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x One for One

Traps:08
2x Bottomless Traphole
1x Mirror Force
2x Phoenix Wing Wind Blast
3x Reckless Greed

Its pretty fun. That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment