Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Aftermath

After the sneak preview was done I ended up with these cards.

1x Consecrated Light (Common)
6x Gravekeeper's Priestess (5 Ultra, 1 Super)
2x Koa'ki Meiru Urnight (1 Ultimate, 1 Ultra)
2x XX-Saber Garsem (Rare)
1x Gravekeeper's Descendant (Rare) I will from now on refer to him as Jack Atlas.
1x Iron Core Specimen Lab
10x Gravekeeper's Stele (Common)
3x Saber Hole (Super)
2x XX-Saber Emmersblade
1x Battle Fader (Ultimate)
1x Dragon Queen of Tragic Endings (Super)
1x Majestic Red Dragon (Ultimate)

I ended up trading my Battle Fader to get my friend a Guardian Eatos and I got me some stuff from the trade as well. Come back later this week as I go over decks that may come back into the tournament scene post ABPF and the March 2010 ban list. It will feature Synchro Cat, Gladiator Beasts, Koa'ki Meiru, X-Sabers, and Gravekeepers.

No comments:

Post a Comment