Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Zero Heroes

Well my Absolute Zero deck has been testing very well and I'd like to bring it mainstream. Take a look.


Monsters:19

1 Caius the Shadow Monarch
3 Cyber Valley
3 Deep Sea Diva
1 Destiny Hero-Dasher
1 Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude
2 Destiny Hero-Malicious
1 Elemental Hero Ocean
1 Elemental Hero Stratos
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
2 Snowman Eater
1 Spined Gillman
1 Treeborn Frog

Spells:14

2 Allure of Darkness
3 Destiny Draw
1 Future Fusion
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mind Control
3 Miracle Fusion
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Reinforcements of the Army

Traps:07

2 Bottomless Traphole
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Mirror Force
1 Return From the Different Dimension
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Torrential Tribute

2 comments:

  1. Looks really good. Too bad I can't afford the D-Hero engine, it sounds like a pretty nice deck to run.

    I'm running a different version, that somehow seems like a control deck. I guess everyone is making their own "Zero" decks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant afford the d-draw engine either. Luckily one of my teammates has an extra set of D-Draws and Malicious for me to borrow. And I have friends with cards to lend me when I need them.

    ReplyDelete