Thursday, January 28, 2010

Handless Demons-The Infernity

Well I promised to deliver an Infernity deck and I'm going through with it. I made an Infernity deck for this format (TCG). I kind of messed up though. i thought Infernity Destroyer was out in the TCG and playtested the damn deck on Tagforce 4. After looking through my Ancient Prophecy and Stardust Overdrive boxes and find none I decided to look it up and see that it still not out in the TCG. Damn it. For those who want to netdeck this I suggest replacing them for either Bottomless Traphole or Smashing Ground + Infernity Force.

Monsters:24
3x Dark Grepher
3x Infernity Archfiend
2x Infernity Beast
2x Infernity Destroyer
2x Infernity Dwarf
2x Infernity Guardian
3x Infernity Necromancer
3x Necro Gardna
1x Plaguespreader Zombie
3x Dark Creator

Spells:12
2x Allure of Darkness
1x Card Destruction
2x Foolish Burial
2x Hand Destruction
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Upstart Goblin

Traps:04
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Mirror Force
2x Raigeki Break

2 comments: