Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stardust Dragon Assault Mode Deck comes March 09, 2010

With Starlight Road coming out soon why not make a list for the most feared card in the game. SDAM is a beats that you never want to run into cus it wins games. If your opponent is able to bust out 2 SDAM's on you, youre as good as gone cus theres no getting out of that situation without losing major card advantage. This decklist was based off of Tomas Mijares SDAM deck that he took to Shonen Jump Anaheim 2009. I had to make some changes as Solemn was limited and I had to make room for the Starlight Roads. I'd like to test the deck but sadly I can't because I don't proxy cards and the video games don't carry Starlight Road in them. Will Assault Mode decks be good come March? I hope so or I'm going shopping for a new deck again.

Monsters: 18
2 Assault Beast
2 Krebons
2 Stardust Dragon / Assault Mode
2 Destiny Hero – Defender
2 Destiny Hero – Malicious
2 Destiny Hero – Diamond Dude
1 Armageddon Knight
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Elemental Hero Stratos
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Sangan
Spells: 12
3 Destiny Draw
2 Allure of Darkness
2 Assault Teleport
1 Brain Control
1 Emergency Teleport
1 Giant Trunade
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Reinforcement of the Army
Traps: 12
3 Starlight Road
3 Skill Drain
2 Assault Mode Activate
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Solemn Judgment

1 comment:

  1. Very good information. Lucky me I recently found your site by chance
    (stumbleupon). I've book marked it for later!
    http://bit.ly/XyRCWk santa monica apartment for rent

    ReplyDelete