Friday, January 15, 2010

Necro Control

Well I sold my deck the week before the Shonen Jump so now Im left without a main deck. I borrowed my friends Twilight deck for Shonen and I kept some cards for later. I finally was able to build a decent deck. Its a spin on a Necro Gardna control deck. Since I dont want to spend money on D-Draws and Mali before the Ban List I built it with a different approach. Heres the list.

Monsters:20
3 Armageddon Knight
3 Necro Gardna
3 Caius the Shadow Monarch
2 Mystic Tomato
2 Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
2 Flamvell Magician
1 Flamvell Firedog
1 Sangan
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Tragoedia
1 Blackwing-Gale the Whirlwind

Spells:10
2 Allure of Darkness
2 Fissure
1 Brain Control
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Reinforcements of the Army
1 Lightning Vortex
1 Rekindling

Traps:11
3 Reckless Greed
2 Bottomless Traphole
2 Royal Oppression
1 Trap Dustshoot
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Torrential Tribute

Yes. Dark Armed Dragon is not on this decklist as it conflicts with the pair of Royal Oppressions. Since I do not own any Burials from the Different Dimension I wasnt able to mke this into a full Garna Control deck but decided to rely on the Oppressions and strong beatsticks like Kycoo and Caius. The Flamvells are in here as the Tuners of choice because I really want to synch into those Colossal Fighters as they are hard to get rid of and they get around Oppression. That and the Firedog can get around the oppression by special summoning the magicians during damage step and a 1900 beater isnt bad either. The rekindling is there for quick synchs or to revive a Flamvell for a tribute. Ive tested the deck on TagForce 4 against the computer using a recent Blackwing deck and French Twilight. I was able to beat both. But remember they are computers so in real play it might turn out different and neither did the computer or I use our side decks.

No comments:

Post a Comment