Monday, January 11, 2010

Shonen Jump Los Angeles

Round 1

Beyond Birthday (French Twilight) Versus ???? (Salvo DAD with Volcanic Engine)

I dont see much of the deck since I quickly damage his field with Celestia and Judgment Dragon. Game 2 h manages to make a comeback. Game 3 DAD for the win after I force him to Blackrose my field of Tragodia at 2400 and his 5 card field.

Round 2

Beyond Birthday Versus Ivan Cortez (KrystiaSworn)

Game 1 he wins after I beckoning for double JD and he special summons an Archlord Krystia and tributes his 2 other Lightsworns for a second Krystia. I draw Gorz. Scoop Phase. Game 2 I wreck with bottomless trap holes and fast Judgment Dragon plays. Game 3 I get stuck with double Wulf and JD as he summons Krystia. Scoop.

Round 3

Beyond Birthday Versus I dont remeber

I have no idea who I faced that round or what they were playing. Regardless I won that round.

Round 4

Beyond Birthday Versus ???? (Twilight)

The guy slow plays like hell. Funny thing is he had to take a dump so the slow playing was more beneficial for me and was destroying him from the inside. I 2-0 him cus he misplays both games.

Round 5

Beyond Birthday Versus ????( I should really take note of my opponents names)Six Sams

I otk him game 1. I otk him game 2.

Round 6

Beyond Birthday Versus Ricardo (Oppression Blackwings)

Game 1 he beats me down with Armor Master and DAD. Game 2 I wreck his field of DAD, Armor Master, and double Whirlwind with a JD and I special a second JD and DAD to otk him. Game three I draw bad. Lets just say Oppression beats the hell out of me.

Round 7

Beyond Birthday Versus Bobby or Riley (GB's)

Game 1 I own the game. Game 2 I get D Fissured and get owned. Game 3 I wreck.

Round 8

Beyond Birthday Versus Justin Torres (Relinquish Djinn deck)(his friend got a deck profile for the same deck and this guy got mentioned)

I otk him both games. The guys a jerk. He insults Cesar Gonzalez who's right next to us for no reason. Im glad I beat him.

Round 9

Beyond Birthday Versus Nobody

Opponent doesnt show

Round 10

Beyond Birthday Versus Dylan (Chaos)

Round gets repaired twice. Then I get paired against Ricardo from round 5 and the 2 of us get repaired to the 2 next to us. This kid slow plays like hell. I beat him game 1 really fast. Game 2 he gets lucky. Game three it goes to time. He's turn zero. He blows the field up with Black Rose and summons thunderking and ends. Turn 2 I summon lumina and summon garoth in defense. I mill my last gardna (2 in grave, 1 removed. Lifepoints Me: 2450, him 2300). He summons GK Spy and both Monsters attack lumina and i block both hits I draw bottomless. I have one card left in deck. I set bottomless and switch lumina to defense and end milling my last card Honest. I win but kid appeals that I lose cus I decked out. Head Judge Frank Debrito comes over and rules in my favor cus Lumina milled what it could and since I can only deck out when I can draw and since nothing force me to draw and it was end of turn procedure I won.

Round 11

Beyond Birthday Versus Riley (Krystia Sworn)

I beat him ghame one. He misplayed. I was at 2050 and he was at 5000. He summons honest and attacks and I summon Tragodeia. He had 3 cards in hand and a plaguespreader in hand. He could have synched and attacked for game. He does brain control and copies rykos level and summons plague and synchs into Stardust. I summon lyla and attack stardust. He blocks with gardna. I set beckoning light. I have 3 cards in hand and I end. He sets a bluff. I draw heavy. I activate heavy and chain beckoning two add 2 JD's and Honest back to hand. I summon everything and attack for game. His bluff was Charge. Game 2 he wrecks with JD. Game 3 he summons Krystia after Celestia mills exactly four fairies. Up till that point I had no idea he was playing KrystiaSworn. He wins. I offer the handshake and leave the event at 8-3.

No comments:

Post a Comment