Monday, December 21, 2009

Another Look-Flamvell Lightsworn

So I kind of talked smack about Flamvell Lightsworn before but that was before I played with it. I dueld against my teammate Johnny and his Zombie Heroes deck. It was recorded and should be uploaded later today on Youtube. Look for Jake14l channel. Heres my deck list for those interested. I am not gonna go over the cards as I went over them on the video. I'll post the link to the video after its been uploaded on Jake14l channel on youtube.

Monsters: 28
3x Lumina, LS Summoner
3x Flamvell Magician
3x Flamvell Firedog
3x Necro Gardna
2x Judgment Dragon
2x Wulf, LS Beast
2x Celestia, LS Angel
2x Lyla, LS Sorceress
2x Honest
1x Ehren, LS Monk
1x Aurkus, LS Druid
1x Garoth, LS Warrior
1x Jain, LS Paladin
1x PlagueSpreader Zombie
1x Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness

Spells: 12
3x Solar Recharge
3x Charge of the Light Brigade
3x Rekindling
1x Brain Control
1x Heavy Storm
1x Monster Reincarnation

Traps: 2
2x Beckoning Light

No comments:

Post a Comment