Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tournament Report

Today I decided to enter a tournament at my locals. I haven't entered a tournament since Shonen Jump Los Angeles. I borrowed a Dimensional Eatos deck from my friend and entered with it. I went 2-3.

My first round I faced my teammate and he raped me with Icarus Attack game 1 and 3. He was playing Blackwings of course.

My second round opponent was a friend of mine who seemed to be playing DivaDad or some Absolute Zero build. Not really sure. Dimensional Fissure and D.D. Survivors wrecked his field.

My third round opponent was running monarchs and he kept getting rid of my D-Fissures with them. I didn't draw my Skill Drains.

My fourth Round opponent didn't show. Sad face.

My fifth round opponent was running Counter Fairies. He main decked triple Fissure and triple Smashing Ground. Since the deck ran little monsters I got pwned. He magic Drained my Gemini Sparks!!!!

Oh well. Had fun. Got some cards for my Infernity deck. Next week is regionals. I hope they get me to judge. If they don't then I'll probably play. I'm going to be running my GB deck with 3 Starlight Road. They come out on Tuesday but I'm getting them tomorrow!!

Till next time!

P.S. Check out my Youtube Channel. Youtube.com/user/666kidrobot

No comments:

Post a Comment